Saturday 5 March 2016

Wedding Fare (by Biggs)

A very exciting day today with all my Tuckerman friends in town for Brendan and Mandi's wedding. I moved to Melbourne just in time to enjoy it as a local. A absolutely beautiful ceremony followed by some great fare. A starter of pesto pasta was super satisfying, such great flavour and topped with cheese. next was an eggplant stack in a deep, rich tomato sauce with carrot and potato. I heard the alternate drop was better than mine but I was certainly happy with dinner. I'm not a big dessert person but if I was going to choose one it would be chocolate mousse. Guess what I got?! A fucking killer chocolate mousse. Then a second dessert of wedding cake - an epic effort put together by the bride's (super cool, fun loving (my new favourite person!)) sister. Vegan, gluten, healthy goodness that tasted incredible and satisfied all dietary requirements......excluding nut allergies. I quote, "If you've got a nut allergy this cake with fuck you up!". Great day, great dinner, great couple.

Congratulations Brendan and Mandi!




No comments: