Thursday 11 August 2016

Town Hall Hotel (by Biggs)

I purchased groceries on the way home but as soon as I actually arrived home I suggested to G that we head to the pub for dinner instead. It did not take much convincing. The closest pub was PACKED so G quickly suggested we head to the next nearest pub....surprising given we've been pretty dubious about the cleanliness of their kitchen since we moved to the area. We sort of swore we would never eat there but tonight found ourselves ordering some lamb chops and sausages.

G said his dinner was alright but suspected the sausages were just from the supermarket accross the road. Not a terrible thing.....G does not discriminate when it comes to sausages. My dinner though was fucking excellent. Super generous with four lamb chops, cooked well with a classic Greek salad and some super soft pita bread. I was very happy.

Even happier when neither of us woke up with food poisoning.

No comments: