Tuesday 27 September 2016

Burger (by Biggs)

I refused to cook tonight but still had to provide dinner so ordered some take away. There's a burger place up the road for us that has always caught our eye....mainly because of the great multitude of delivery scooters carving up the footpath with their kickstands. Based on the number of scooters I figured they could get the burgers to us pretty quick avoiding any sogginess which has been our previous concern with burger delivery.

I ordered us burgers with bacon, egg and cheese - they all come with lettuce, tomato, onion and pickles. Sometimes I think a burger is a burger is a burger but when you're presented with a good one you suddenly know different. And boy, this was a good one!

The mountain super crispy salty fries were just an added bonus. I know it was meant to be Tortilla Tuesday but I'm going to hold a house meeting soon to see if we could perhaps consider a switch to Burger Tuesdays....we'll be getting these again.  

No comments: