Tuesday 28 June 2016

BLAT Tortillas (by Biggs)

I had the day off work today so knew I wanted dinner to be pretty chilled to suit my relaxing day. I bought these white corn tortillas from the Essential Store at the markets where the truffle festival was last week. Probably not as good as the others we've recently tried but still pretty great.

I decided on bacon tortillas because....well, bacon...and the obvious combination was a BLT. Avocado is an common choice for tortillas so I extended it to a BLAT.

Given bacon was about the only ingredient being used tonight I decided to use The Good Stuff. I went to a swanky butchery and the guy was super nice.....he had half a pig in the window and took it down to slice me some chunky belly bits.

It was very obvious to all the consumers that the bacon was The Good Stuff. We should invest in more of it I think.

No comments: