Saturday 25 June 2016

The Dispensary (by Biggs)

The plan in Bendigo was to do some solid eating and so, we did. We went to a nifty little cocktail restaurant and did all the eating. They had one of those 'feed me' menus that I quickly becoming quite a fan of.

Generous amounts of olives, little duck wing nibbly bits that were delicious, a crispy chicken pork bun, a chicken roulade in broth, some lettuce salad and the absolutely best thing on the menu - a fuck off fucking excellent seared beef with hot sauce. Delicious.

Dessert was a chocolate tart with ice-cream which revealed Red's unknown love of ice-cream. Unknown to me at least. I've filed that information away in case she has to be happified one day.  Ice cream. If I need to be happified one day please note that you can feed me some more of that excellent seared beef.

It was a cocktail restaurant so we had some cocktails. Many in the end I think!




No comments: