Saturday 20 February 2016

Mac and Cheese with Beans (by Biggs)

I attempted to go to a Food Truck festival this afternoon but it seemed to have been replaced by a construction site....it's possible I was a year or two too late. Instead I went for a big walk from Kew, through Richmond to Fitzroy stopping for a beer every half hour or so.

When I got dinner hungry I was conveniently drinking at the Tramway which I already knew does awesome food so I ordered a mac n cheese and some beans. I really need to up my vegetable intake so figured this would help.

If all vegetables are served this way in garlic butter with pecarino then I doubt I'll have any trouble increasing my consumption of vegetables. The mac n cheese was good but I think they'd overlooked my order of 'spicy'. Happy Days none the less!




No comments: