Thursday 7 July 2016

Bahn Mi and Gozleme (by G)

It took me a couple of decades but I have just recently discovered that one does not get quite so pparalytically wasted if one lines ones stomach a little before drinking. I don't know what the best stomach liner is but Bahn Mi is a great option and I though I should introduce Biggs to the great Bahn Mi place I went to last fortnight (to line my stomach).

I had the classic meat and Biggs wussed out with a grilled pork sandwich. Mine was excellent and Biggs seemed satisfied with the contents of hers. I also wanted to try a gozleme from the place down the road from the Bahn Mi place. Biggs passed on this, she had had a big, free lunch earlier in the day.

The gozleme was quite unpleasant. I'm trying to be good about food waste so I didn't throw it away straight away. This was an excellent instinct because I ended up warming it though and eating it at home after drinking a relatively vast quantity of beer. It was unmemorably palatable under these circumstances.


No comments: