Friday 15 July 2016

Korean Delivery (by G)

At the end of a long week the last thing one wants to be doing is cooking - at least that's what I discovered after having a few beers on the way home from work.  Instead of a home cooked meal stuffed with love I outsourced this particular meal to some Korean place. Fried chicken, spicy pork and some strange dumplings that were rectangular in shape and filled with glass noodles and wasabi judging by the taste. There was also a small amount of coleslaw that I swear I didn't order, it must be some kind of law they have when you order that much meat.

This was actually quite delicious - Biggs and I agree it's probably the best home delivery we've had so far... and judging by the cute picture of a pig on one of the boxes it was made with more love than I was probably going to invest in dinner anyway.



No comments: