Wednesday 6 April 2016

Smoked Ribs and Noodles (by G)

It was a bit of a wet, cold and miserable day in the old town so I decided smoked pork ribs and pot noddles would lift our mood (also, I had bought some smoked pork ribs at the market on the weekend and was rapidly accumulating a collection of instant noodles from my various visits to Asian supermarkets so it was kind of convenient).

Pot noodles are pretty simple normally, just add water. Biggs complicated the process a little by requesting the Artificial Beef Flavoured flavourings with the broad noodles of my Sour Tomato Flavoured noodles... but I was up to the task and did the old switcheroo.

The ribs I just cut up, wrapped in foil and baked in the oven for an hour.

My noodles were excellent - the ribs less so... too salty...

No comments: