Monday 14 December 2015

Punjabi Palace (by Biggs)

G reminded me late this afternoon that it was my turn to cook. I shouldn't have been surprised - I've barely cooked for two months so it was bound to be my turn eventually. It's my last day of holidays and I'm not the cheeriest person on the planet so instead of making dinner I decided to ask a nice man from Punjabi Palace to do it on my behalf.

I asked the man to cook and bring us a Chicken Makhini, Beef Vindaloo, Cheese and Garlic Naan and some 'Indian Salad' (tomato, cucumber, onion). At the last minute I decided to make a poor financial decision and order lamb chops as well. Turned out to be a fantastic financial decision in the end because they brought much happiness.

And people say you can't buy happiness!

1 comment:

G said...

Best... lamb chops... EVER...