Thursday 21 January 2016

Bacon and Eggs (by Biggs)

For reasons that shall be revealed next week this is one of the last dinners I’ll be cooking for G in a little while so instead of choosing one of his favourites I instead chose one of mine – bacon and eggs. In saying that, G doesn’t mind a healthy dose of bacon and eggs either. And when I say healthy I obviously mean, not healthy.

I almost didn’t serve any vegetable matter but my arteries have felt a bit cloggy of late so I fried some mushrooms and asparagus off in bacon fat. That counts right?

Other than that I cooked some bacon. You may think it looks burnt but I claim it’s just crispy. I didn’t do the eggs very well and the bonus chipolatas were a bit disappointing. My whole insides felt like they were coated in bacon fat after consuming this.


No comments: