Sunday 10 January 2016

Chicken and Garbage Fries (by G)

When I made chicken wings the other day I was pretty impressed with the flavour of the wings after only a quick marinade with a salty rub so I decided to replicate it for this dinner. I marinated some chicken thighs in a salt, pepper and sesame oil mix for an hour then oven grilled it.

To go with I mixed cheese, fried onion, fried bacon and coriander through some packet fries and topped with gravy. Garbage fries are the best, especially when paired with salty chicken. The only disappointment for me was that I had bough some maple bacon which imparted the fries with a very odd clovey taste. Very odd.

1 comment:

Biggs said...

Goooooood chicken....just like KFC. Not that that is good chicken but tonight I discovered that the 14 secret herbs and spices much just be salt....and pepper.