Wednesday 13 January 2016

Cheese Kranskies and Stuff (by Biggs)

I was super indecisive about dinner tonight - I knew I wanted it to be tasty and knew I wanted it to be easy. I couldn't get cheese kranskies out of my mind so got some, then thought a German-themed dinner would be pretty good. I couldn't find spƤtzle so just got some pasta and mixed it with butter and parsley. A new jar of pickled cabbage never goes astray in our household and for whatever reason I decided 3 bean mix would be a suitable addition. To my horror it turns out 3 bean mix is no longer a thing. Another part of my youth dead to us in this day and age. This was only made marginally better when I discovered a tin of 4 bean mix but 4 beans? Really? That seems excessive, further supporting my theory that the youth of today have a greed the world resources won't be able to sustain.

Speaking of greed....G and I ate about one million cheese kranskies. Can't see the world resources sustaining that either.

No comments: