Saturday 28 November 2015

Chicken Schnitzel (by Biggs)

Okay, I officially feel like I'm on holidays now. I'm over on Straddie and will be for the foreseeable future. In fact, after an amazing day today, I'm considering never leaving.

I headed straight to the beach, then to the pub and after a big walk on the beach finishing with the Gorge Walk I was ready for dinner.

The closest eating place to where I'm staying is the Bowls Club which I have very fond memories of from many camping trips with mates over the years. This time I was dining solo but found it just as warm and inviting as I remember.

I went for the classic chicken schnitzel with gravy and was thrilled to be given the option of buffet style veges. G and I were recently introduced to the genius idea of two types of potato on a plate so I used this opportunity to give it a try. Mashed potato AND chips? Yes!

Dinner was most excellent. I've been wandering around all day sighing and muttering "perfect", "yes", "awesome" all day and dinner was no different.

No comments: