Thursday 26 November 2015

Sausages and Veges (by Biggs)

I had intended on a vegetarian dinner after G overlooked it last night but then got lazy and didn't want to wander any further than the local deli to gather some groceries. Sure, I guess I could have still gone with vegetarian but the handmade sausages were all too inviting.

The local deli is brilliant; full of fresh, interesting, local produce but the customer service is terrible. You almost have to beg to buy something from here. So, unsurprisingly I was given the wrong sausages. I'd asked for Italian, they gave me pork and fennel. But, being mistakenly given pork sausages is a pretty happy problem.

I served them with a side of asparagus, zucchini and snap peas as well as a potato mash, parsley mixed through both. G had some leftover bacon in the fridge which I graciously offered to use up and so mixed that through the veges as well.

Excellent!

No comments: