Saturday 14 November 2015

The Vietnamese Restaurant (by Biggs)

YES! My friend Fiona is back from holidays so she, Kirst and I immediately headed to The Vietnamese Restaurant for too much wine and a cheap and cheerful dinner.

We started with some spring rolls and dim sims with too much wine then moved onto mains with too much wine.

Fi and Kirst won ordering with their choices of crispy duck and mushrooms as well as chili tofu and vegetables. Both excellent. My choice of BBQ pork and noodles was a bit average but was mightily enhanced with....too much wine.

I was most pleased with being given the honour of taking home the leftovers. I think Fi and Kist are just worried that I'm not surviving without G cooking for me....and I'm not. I also definitely won't survive if I keep drinking this much wine.


No comments: