Saturday 4 July 2015

Mini Chorizo Bake (by G)

I went to Pennisi Cuisine Distributors on the weekend and picked up some items of interest - mini chorizo, mini macaroni and some double smoked speck (it's just unsliced bacon really). I thought it would be a sound idea to combine these things in the least effortful way possible.  That involved frying the chorizo and some cubes of speck along with some chopped onion. Once those things were cooked to my satisfaction I added some chopped carrots, celery and potato - I also dropped in some left-over hot dog filling from the other night... and water.

After simmering all that for a while I added the mini macaroni and let it cook away until it had thickened up and the pasta was cooked.

This dinner was A1 super terrific. Mini things are the best, especially in macro portions.

No comments: