Saturday 4 July 2015

Pizza (by Biggs)

Lukey's Birthday celebration tonight with his annual Backyard Cinema extravaganza. For years we've been going to Luke's to be inflicted with his latest cinematic find....it used to be tolerable horror and gore, then it progressed to interesting soft-core, erotic thrillers now it's just full blown freak show.

I'm probably the most open-minded of the group so everyone knew we were in trouble when I was berating Luke for his choices - a double feature of The Wetlands and Pink Flamingos. Do not look those movies up. I repeat, do not look those movies up.

Anyhow, I seem to be forgetting that this is a dinner blog. We ate pizza.

I'm just glad I ate mine before the very graphic pizza scene in The Wetlands when the main character was hoping that four guys would....something something....all over her takeaway pizza.

No comments: