Friday 28 August 2015

Moonlight Magic Dinner Dance Dinner (by Biggs)

What's a Moonlight Magic Dinner Dance you ask? Only the best night of the year. A big night of dinner and dancing....like, lots of dancing....a serious, serious amount of dancing. I'd love to upload photos of us killing it on the dancefloor (we killed it on the dancefloor!) but this is a dinner blog.

The photo of dinner I will admit looks awful but I was at the big kids table so had to take the photo on the sly without Government and Board big wigs noticing. Dinner was in fact quite tasty. A simple chicken with peas and mushroom and figs. I wasn't too excited about the figs at first but they were charred to perfection so added a nice bitter edge. Aparantly the alternate alternate drop of shortribs was the winner on the night but I was happy with my chicken.

Dessert was photographed a lot more succesfully - I'd had enough champagne by this point not to care what people thought. I was a passionfruit something something.


No comments: