Sunday 30 August 2015

Sausage and Salad Lettuce Cups (by G)

Biggs and I had Romanian skinless sausages for breakfast and Serbian skinless sausages for lunch - I was hoping to complete the trifecta by having generic supermarket brand skinless sausages for dinner. Sadly skinless sausages were not available but I did find some tiny lamb sausages in the sausage section that caught my fancy.

I fried them up and served them with some lettuce cups and chopped up vegetables with a dash of tartare sauce (to balance out our meatcentricness of our recent dietary intake). Along with chilli, cucumber, onion and coriander I also added mint. I'm beginning to think mint is not as unpleasant as I once though. The sausages were extraordinarily good.

2 comments:

Biggs said...

These little sausages were brilliant. And, a nice refreshing salad. A weird concept but good stuff.

Anonymous said...

this looks like a good day