Wednesday 19 August 2015

Tara Thai (by Biggs)

I stupidly arranged to provide some training for work this evening so was cutting it fine to get dinner on the 'table' (we don't own a table) so take away on the way home it was!

I went to the restaurant closest to work - Tara Thai - and ordered two favourites, the Pad Thai and Pad See Ew. Being Wednesday my hand was forced to order the vegetarian option so the meals came with, a quite delicious, bean curd.

I don't know that G was too impressed with dinner as he made several trips to the kitchen to add condiments - first ketjap manis, then chilli sauce, then soy sauce. I guess we can just be thankful he wasn't so uncouth as to add tomato sauce!

We both thought the spring rolls we flavourful and delicious. Good addition of several mushroom varieties I think.

No comments: