Sunday 22 March 2015

Brazilian Meats (by Biggs)

Oh boy! Meat o'clock arrived hard and fast tonight with an evening out for Brazillian BBQ. I don't know where to start. How about a churrasco list?
  • Spiced caramelised pineapple
  • Cassava cake filled with Spanish chorizo and cheese
  • Brazillian cheese bread
  • Salada
  • Brazillian coleslaw
  • Roasted beetroot
  • Tomato and onion salsa
  • Wagyu blade in soy sauce and beer
  • Lamb rump in herbs, honey and lime
  • Pork belly with pawpaw sauce
  • Beef strip loin with rock salt
  • Pork collar in mustard and orange with bacon
  • Honey soy drumettes
  • Fillet in garlic and onion
  • Flap beef in bourbon
  • Spicy pork chorizo
  • Beef tri tip in chimichurri
  • Lamb leg with herbs, peanuts and yoghurt
  • Beef rump cap
  • Chicken thigh with peri peri
  • Pork crackling
  • Marinated chicken hearts (on special order)
Now that I see it in list form I'm not quite sure how we're still conscious. And the list doesn't even mention the beers and caipirinhas! Oh yeah, then we went to a tiki bar for zombies and more beer.

I'm going to go have a little lie down!  


1 comment:

G said...

This was a wonderland of meats. Part way though the meal I was a bit concerned about the quantity of salt I had consumed but with the help of a couple of pieces of cooked pineapple I managed to push through. I'm not a fan of pineapple, but it sure hit the spot after all that salt.