Friday 27 March 2015

PCP and Curly Fries (by G)

I was going to make a chicken BLT for dinner but then I was in the mood for some pork so I got some pork steaks instead.

I hammered the pork steaks out a little before frying to keep them thin, then assembled the burgers on a Kaiser roll. The contents were regular mayonnaise, coriander, salad greens, smoked processed cheese, the pork tomato, some fried bacon (pork in another form), and some wasabi mayonnaise.

The addition of coriander was due to the fact that I thought I had some mixed lettuce leaves until I went to make the burger, then I couldn't find them. I did eventually find them so both the coriander and the lettuce went on the burger.

I was excited to introduce Biggs to the smoked processed cheese slices - they are truly the greatest innovation of the past 10 years and complimented the other flavours on the burger perfectly.

Unfortunately I over cooked some of the curly fries, hence the darkness you can see on some of them in the photo.

By-the-way, PCP stands for pork, coriander, pork or perhaps pork, cheese, pork. I just thought PCP for dinner was amusing.

1 comment:

Biggs said...

PCP more often I say!