Friday 13 March 2015

Double Pork and Noodles (by G)

This is just a meal of noodles, some Asian green things, oyster mushrooms, garlic, coriander and pork.  The twist is that it contained two types of pork - pork rashers and Chinese barbequed pork.

To tie it all together I made a bit of a sauce of soy, stock, savoury chilli sauce and corn flour. I bought sesame oil especially so that I could finish the dish with a health dose of flavour, but then forgot to add it.

Biggs and I sampled the barbequed pork when I got it home to test the quality (it's tiresome to have to do this every time I buy barbequed pork but it's a necessary chore) - in comparison to plain slices of pork dinner was only ever going to be just okay.

1 comment:

Biggs said...

Yum! Yum yum yum! Pork and noodles is one of my favourites and this one was particularly good. Probably the double pork that really made it.