Monday 2 March 2015

Chicken Korma (by Biggs)

I had an Art With Benefits meeting tonight so wasn't home for dinner. I feel bad for abandoning G and leaving him to fend for himself but I wasn't sure how long the meeting would go for. It turns out I was home by 8 so could have brought G home some take-away Indian too but he'd already eaten.

I picked this Chicken Korma up from an infamous take-away place just down the road from home. It's cheap, good and fast. Exactly what I needed tonight. The naan from this place is excellent but I refused to wait the extra 30 seconds it takes them to cook it fresh....I was in need of some couch time.

I must have frequented this place A LOT when I lived alone because the owners exclaimed "Great to see you lady, it's been so long!"  Then again, maybe they shout that at everyone when they walk through the door.

No comments: