Monday 2 March 2015

Scrambled Eggs (by G)

I had forgotten Biggs would not be home to cook me dinner so, in the interests of frugality, I decided just to have scrambled eggs. I had eggs and milk and bacon so the only thing I had to buy was some bread.

I was going to go to a bit of effort and make a bacon bowl using a small spring form tin to serve the eggs in, but I forgot to get baking paper and didn't want to risk the bacon sticking to the tin. Instead I tried to make a bit of a bacon cookie by chopping the bacon into little pieces and frying them down until they stuck together - they didn't stick together, so I just made scrambled eggs and bacon sesoned with a lot of pepper.

For simple scrambled eggs it turned out to be a bit of a dick around - the result was not too bad though.

No comments: