Thursday 15 May 2014

BBQ Chicken and Vegetable (by Biggs)

I planned to be lazy tonight, the plan being that I was going to buy a chicken, some gravy and bread rolls. After last night's dinner I wasn't in the mood for more bread rolls so picked up some vegetables instead.

The vegetables were broccoli, carrots (we have quite an excess) and some peas. To make them a touch more interesting I salt, pepper and buttered them.

The BBQ Chicken came pre-cooked in a bag from the supermarket. It was excellent.....like a picnic, at night, at home. The gravy was also pre-cooked in a bag from the supermarket.

I served it with garlic bread.....because of the addiction.


1 comment:

G said...

This is the first time we've had garlic bread since Biggs mentioned the addiction - I thought there would be more garlic bread in our present.

Probably the best part of dinner was getting a sample wing and leg as an amuse - it whet my appetite big time.