Wednesday 28 May 2014

Pork and Noodles (by Biggs)

So, I just realised I cooked essentially the same dinner for two of my cooking nights in a row. Luckily, G and I like pork and noodles.

I originally had a slow-cooked vegetarian number planned but the day got a little haphazard and by the time I got home, slow-cooked was going to be just a little too slow. Instead I realied on my comfort meal of pork, noodles and veges....this dinner has definitely been on the blog before.

The pork was little loin medallions which were nice and tender. I cooked them perfectly (in my opinion - a little over as I like it)....four minutes on one side, four minutes on the other side and four minutes resting. I also had a nifty idea to steam the carrots and beans in vegetable stock which G seemed to enjoy.

Stay tuned for slow-cooked vegetarian in our near future.

  

1 comment:

G said...

I did enjoy the carrots - the flavour was beautifully enhanced by the stock.

It was clever of Biggs to play off her meal of two nights ago with a different kind of noodle and a different cut of pork.