Sunday 14 June 2015

Cambodian Wedding Day Dip (by Biggs)

Shortly after G and I decided on Vegetarian Wednesdays we watched Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall make a Cambodian Wedding Day Dip and I very quickly called dips.

I know it's not Wednesday but I thought this might do us some good and also, I was feeling pretty lazy - this dinner was awfully easy to put together.

I fried off a shed-load of mushrooms with some garlic, chilli, curry powder, peanut butter, coconut milk, lime juice, soy sauce and coriander. I served it with rice and naan bread. Hugh also suggested serving it with garlicky greens but I just ended up mixing the bok choy, and some extra garlic, in with the mushroom dip.

1 comment:

G said...

I don't know how good a shed-load of peanut butter could be for us, but dinner was tasty - thanks Hugh F-W... and Biggs I guess, she did cook it after-all.