Thursday 11 June 2015

Curried Fish (by Biggs)

I popped over to Fi's for dinner tonight and was delightfully surprised by a dinner of fish and steamed vegetables.

Her friend Nick, a keen fisherman, had gifted her some fish which she needed to use. So, she marinated it in a curry paste and popped it in the oven. Delicious! When I asked what fish it was she looked at me blankly but then decided it would be a reef fish from Moreton Bay. Snapper? Who know.

It's probably worth noting that the rice was cooked in one of Fi and Dan's recent kitchen acquisitions - a Korean Tatung rice cooker. I highly recommend watching the promotional material on YouTube. Actually, I recommend G watches the promotional material on YouTube....we then may own our very own Korean Tatung rice cooker in the near future. Fingers crossed.

Although, given I went home after dinner and drank the Sols G had hidden in the vegetable crisper he may not currently be in a generous mood.

No comments: