Thursday 4 June 2015

Cannellini Bean Salad (by Biggs)

As mentioned in my comment on last night's dinner, I've retired from cooking so, tonight was a bit of a can opening competition.

It's about zero degrees in Brisbane tonight so I thought a cool refreshing salad might suit the season!

The salad was simply cannellini beans, tuna, red onion, capers, eggs, parsley and chili. Served with olive bread.

I can't quite remember where I found this recipe but think it was from a cannellini bean feature in The Guardian. G's going to mock me for that. I think he think's that I think reading The Guardian means I'm superior and highly intelligent. It doesn't help that I start almost every sentence with "I was reading in The Guardian...." in a highly affected voice. Wanker.

1 comment:

G said...

I was a bit rude about cold dinner on a cold night, but I like eggs... and olive bread. Overall this was a pretty satisfactory dinner, perfect for a mid-summer supper. As they say in The Guardian it was, 'Nor 'alf that bad'.