Thursday 8 October 2015

Cheese (by Biggs)

I was meant to be flying home tonight but appear to be trapped in Canberra. I was however compensated by some work colleagues who took me out to dinner and showed me a good time at a local brewery.

Jana, being a girl after my own heart, kicked the evening off with some chicken wings. Oh man, they were good - nice, savoury and tomatoey. So often wings are far too sweet or far too hot but these were great!

A beer or two later and I was so tired I ordered cheese for dinner. Four cheeses in fact. Cheddar, Brie, Blue and Goats. Super generous quantities and varieties of bread and cracker products and even a serving of cider-soaked grapes. Yes.

Jana ordered mussels and Sheila ordered Mac n Cheese balls so I helped myself to both of their dinners as well. Both excellent....just like Sheila and Jana. Thanks for a nice night ladies!




No comments: