Monday 26 October 2015

Wings and a Burger (by G)

My last night in Austin and I had nowhere planned for dinner so I wandered around aimlessly until I came across a place with an Iguana painted on the side. Looking at the menu it appeared to be some kind of concept place but I´m not sure what the concept was supposed to be. I like wings, I like burgers - so I went in.

The wings were fantastic. They had a great texture on the outside and that venegary flavour that I have only had a few times before but go nuts for.

The burger was good, one complaint - the bacon barely registered. It´s not that I had been hunting out bacon in Austin but I was disappointed whenever I got it because they would always describe it as, like, the best bacon ever - then the quanity of bacon was so small that you hardly notice it´s there.

Oh, I also got a salad. This was a sudden implulse  -  dictated, I suspect, by my head rather than my heart.


No comments: