Saturday 31 October 2015

Hamburger and Wings Mexican Style (by G)

Still in Mexico city and still with the use of only one hand after an unfortunate incident involving an enthusiastic group of Mexicans and a train with limited capacity. My intention was to try a hamburger from one of the street carts but this Saturday night I could not readily find one that was open. What I did find was a small hamburger restaurant that was open so I opted for that. Happily they also had wings. There was nothing crazy about the hamburger, just a regular hambuger with lettuce, tomato and cheese - but good. I got the wings in ´diablo´ flavour, the hottest they had. They turned out not to be all that spicy, just hot enough to make me sweat out of my nose. I was pretty happy with the cook on them though, nice and crispy.

Note: You would think Hamburgers and Wings could easily be consumed one handed but you would be wrong.



No comments: