Tuesday 6 October 2015

Pork Hock Quesadillas (by G)

My plan was to make zero effort with dinner tonight by using pre-pulled pork from a packet in some shop bought tortillas. Alas, there was no pre-pulled pork available - as a work around I bought a pork hock and boiled the crap out of it for a couple of hours until it was fall-off-the bone tender then shredded that up - that was not too much effort.

After that I just put the pork along with some grated cheese onto some tortilla wraps and dry fried them.  The accompanying guacamole was a true abomination. To make that I stirred some squeeze bottle minced coriander and garlic through some mashed avocado and added a bit of savoury chilli sauce for kick. I also brightened up the meal a bit by adding a smiley face with sriracha.

Dinner was quite good despite the lack of effort.

No comments: