Sunday 25 October 2015

Fish 'n' Chips (by G)

I finally got to race day in Austin and saw some formula one action. Damp, but not drenched for once, I decided to eat at the first decent looking place I could find and have an early night.  I found a bar and grill which seemed okay. It must have been popular because there was no room inside so I took a seat on the balcony. I made a bad choice getting fish and chips at a grill place - my only excuse was that I was kind of keen for something different after a lot of wings and ribs and genuine Texas fare.

Anyway, so I froze my nuts off on the balcony - what with me being damp and the galeforce winds and such. The batter on the fish was good but too thick, the fish itself was a bit knackered, the dill tartare sauce was awesome. All in all and okay meal that I inhaled as quickly as possible then dashed off to get warm and dry.

No comments: