Wednesday 11 September 2013

DIY Tapas (by G)

I was at a bit of a loose end today so decided to go to go to one of my happy places - Black Pearl Epicure. There I got some Iberico ham, vinegar, white anchovies and cheddar cheese.  The logical decision for dinner was tapas.

I won't go into the preparations - they were pretty straight forward. I left the ham plain, made some lamb (what is the delicate way of saying 'balls'), chorizo stuffed mushrooms, fried chorizo with parsley and garlic (you've got to double down on the chorizo), spicy stuffed eggs, marinated white anchovies, garlic and tomato sour dough croutons and some olives (but I didn't marinate those).

Whatever health benefits we got from Mondays dinner has been well and truly destroyed.

1 comment:

Biggs said...

I don't know what to say anymore. Yeah - it was fucking amazing, yeah - I'm so glad G is back home and feeding me again, yeah - my arteries are about to crap out.

Though, nothing about the preparations of this dinner seemed "pretty straight forward" from my vantage point on the couch.

I'm dreading being responsible for feeding the household tomorrow.