Thursday 26 September 2013

Trio of Indian Dishes (by G)

I thought it would be nice to have some Indian food tonight and just one curry does not cut it so I decided to do three.

The best of them was a Mutton Kari (with lamb, not mutton), also I made Bhuna Murgh (which I decided to do with chicken wings because chicken wings are awesome) and Alu Bartha (the recipe says spicy mashed potatoes but I forgot to mash them I guess).

These were pretty simple Indian dishes but they still had a lot of ingredients and were quite involved to make - pretty tasty though.

1 comment:

Biggs said...

I feel like I say the same thing every night but fuck me this was good. I did a quick review and this is the best thing we've eaten since DIY tapas. Spanish good! Indian good! I reckon G should try a fusion.

Beer would have really enhanced dinner. Next time....