Tuesday 3 September 2013

Changi Airport Dinner (by G)

My last night in Singapore - dinner at the airport. Singapore airport is massive with many excellent dining options... sadly I have a tradition of eating at a certain noble burger chain whenever I fly out of Changi A/P.

I can't remember exactly what burger I ordered - all I know is that it looked nothing like the one in the picture.  It reminded me of the Whammy Burger scene in Falling Down - 'Look at this sorry, miserable, squashed thing'.  Customs had already confiscated my knife, baseball bat and firearms so I had little option other than to eat it.

Also shown are 9 chicken tenders - to me they appear to be nuggets... I guess it's a cultural thing.  They were pretty much as expected - cold, with an unusual squashed chicken texture.


No comments: