Tuesday 14 October 2014

Tortilla Tuesday Korea (by G)

I struggle in Seoul when it comes to dinner time, like anywhere where there are too many food options I end up spinning round in circles and choose just about the worst option available.

Just when I was getting to the point where I was going to just randomly go into any restaurant I came across a Korean/Mexican place - being Tuesday I decided this was a sign from the blog gods and went in.

Apparently the kids in Seoul have embraced Korean/Mexican because the place was hellish busy. I ordered kimchi quesadillas and a short-rib burrito. It wasn't much of a wait - about 20 minutes and the food, when it came, was not too bad.

My favourite was the quesadilla - I thought it could be soggy but the filling was a tasty beef/kimchi mix, and cheese is always a happy thing.

The burrito was also good, but I kind of regretted not ordering the spicy pork version...

No comments: