Monday 27 May 2013

Fry Up (by G)

I went to the doctor today and somehow, even though it was unrelated, he tricked me into getting a cholesterol test. It's probably a couple of days before the results come back so I decided to get as much cholesterol into the old arteries as quickly as possible before the horrifying truth is revealed.

I suspected the photo would not be stunning but it does show off the protein and fat. A mix of bacon, steak, pork chipolatas, mini lamb chops, fried egg and some fried tomato for colour.  Left over chipolatas are a stroke-inducing bonus.

1 comment:

Biggs said...

Yeah, so we're a household that's pretty into meat. I thought I could smell sausages frying so it was a shock (happy shock) when dinner turned out to be a bit of everything fried up. The bacon was my favourite. I'm not going to worry about going to a doctor. I'm just going to assume my cholesterol results are much the same as G's....terrible.