Friday 31 May 2013

Sweet Corn Pancakes (by G)

The other day I remembered that Bigg'ss' favourite meal as a wiener kid was sweet corn pancakes - amusingly it was also our Dad's least favourite dinner.

I'm surprised Biggs hasn't busted this one out before given that it's 99.999% vegetarian (some bugs got into the flour and I couldn't get them all out of the pancake batter). The probable reason is because Sweet Corn Pancakes, while not unpleasant, are not really pleasant... bland is probably the word for them.

For the record it is a flour, egg, milk pancake with tinned sweet corn filling, seasoned with pepper and topped with cheese.

1 comment:

Biggs said...

These were absolutely 100% my favourite when I was little. Today, not so much. I would probably go as far as saying this was my least favourite meal G has ever cooked. But, it was edible enough and had lashings of cheese on top so that's something.

PS: I was not a wiener kid.