Sunday 26 May 2013

Savoury Green Bean Pork (by G)

This is a variation on one of our favorite recipes.  Pork mince with green beans.

Tonight the mince was fried off with onions, garlic, green beans, soy sauce, oyster sauce, desiccated onion powder (not a new gourmet ingredient - just regular onion powder whose anti-caking agent has given up). It was served on cos lettuce leaves with a touch of sesame oil on top.

The green beans were added a bit too early so were not as crunch as I usually like but I think the flavour was good.

1 comment:

Biggs said...

I usually only get to eat this when I go out for Yum Cha so was very happy to see this dished up tonight.

Since starting the blog many, many people have told me how lucky I am to have dinner made by my culinary creative (and skilled) brother every night and after tonight's dinner it's occurred to me they may just be right. Very lucky.