Thursday 10 July 2014

Pasta Bake (by Biggs)

I'm still a bit sick, work was a pain in my arse and I'm quite a lazy person on the best of occasions so I totally half-arsed dinner tonight.

I made the easiest thing I could think of. Pasta bake with pasta sauce from a jar. A while ago I swore I wouldn't ever again buy pasta sauce from a jar......for obvious reasons. But, it was okay.

I cooked up some bacon to stir through the pasta......for obvious reasons......and also mixed though a little left over chicken from last night.

Not my proudest entry on the blog but dinner was warm and edible. Good enough!

Meanwhile, something just occurred to me.....just because the garlic bread comes in a 2-pack it doesn't mean you have to cook both of them. Hot tip!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well, I'm currently sitting in the dark during a blackout and thinking back to earlier this evening when I had warm food and electric lighting - it is a fond memory that will comfort me during the coming apocalypse.