Thursday 2 April 2015

Pulled Pork Roll and a Hot Dog (by Biggs)

Today was a very very difficult day. I was savagely hungover after last night's adventures. And, what does one do when they are savagely hungover? Go out for after work drinks of course. Afterall, we had to celebrate the two year anniversary of the blog!

Yesterday we accidentally discovered that the Woolly Mammoth does steins of mystery beer so we rallied some troops and headed there. We were all still there at dinner time (and well after dinner time) so ate there too.

The obvious choice was a pulled pork roll. We also wanted to try the hot dog so we split them in two and G and I shared. Pulled pork....splendid.

1 comment:

G said...

My recollection of this meal (and indeed all the other meals of the past 2 years) are hazy. I recall being not unhappy with the hotdog and pulled pork roll. The beer mush have been acceptable also, because I consumed more steins of that than is recommended.