Friday 3 April 2015

Punjabi Palace (by Biggs)

Last night's plan of picking up groceries went out the window at about the point I found myself drinking a fifth Mammoth stein. Given all the grocery stores were closed today I had to (happily!) rely on takeaway.

After a few recent takeaway failures I decided on one of my favourite restaurants - Punjabi Palace. I sensibly over-ordered and got chicken korma, beef vindaloo, tandoori chicken wings and onion bhaji.

There were plenty of leftovers for second dinner alas the cat got to them first. I almost threw up when I caught her licking my leftover cheese and garlic naan and crunching into my chicken wings. Gross!

1 comment:

G said...

You can't beat the flavour and variety of Indian take-away (or delivery). the onion bhaji were not excellent but everything else was very good - especially the cheese and garlic naan. I have no idea why Biggs let the cat have a lick of hers, but the cat seemed to appreciate it.