Wednesday 24 April 2013

Celebratio​n Chicken Wings (by G)

As Biggs revealed on the f-book (whatever that is) chicken wings are a celebration dish. Today we are celebrating 1000 page views (somewhat late, thanks Russia).

Today I presented chicken wings 3 ways:

1) Tomatoey - tomato sauce, grated garlic and worcestershire sauce - this was my favourite.
2) Vietnamese style - I'm taking a liberty here... sugar, Phu Quoc fish sauce (I wouldn't distinguish if it was not The Best), corriander root and lime juice - my second favorite.
3) Honey/Soy wings - honey, soy sauce, grated ginger, grated garlic and sesame oil... sprinkled with sesame seeds. It wasn't as honeyey or soyey as I usually make, the seeds should have been toasted - I assumed they would de-raw in the oven.

I've just heard Biggs' reason why we are big in Germany (which, to the best of my knowledge, we are not). Muy interesante as they say in Deuchland.

1 comment:

Biggs said...

Chicken wing days are good days in our household. So, today is a good day.

Gareth's wrong...the honey soy ones were the best but, let's be honest, even bad honey soy chicken wings are still pretty good.