Thursday 11 April 2013

Chicken Schnitzel with Salad (by G)

This is a simple chicken schnitzel with a fresh salad I threw together in seconds.

The schnitzel is chicken breast I cut up and pounded the shit out of... sorry to the neighbours for that, but it's less inconsiderate than vaccuuming on the weekend.

The salad may look familiar to our legion of fans - it's the remainder of Biggs' dinner from last night tossed with the dressing she made.  The chicken is topped with fried mushroom and shallots.  The fixins were used in the interests of not wasting food.


1 comment:

Biggs said...

If any of our "legion of fans" (made me laugh!) are keeping track of our calorie count you would have worked out by now that G and I are due for a heart attack any day now. But, I've had a bad week and demanded crumbed meats. I've learnt that all my food wishes will be granted by one Genie G. Any suggestions? The salad was tasty.