Friday 19 April 2013

Packet Tonkotsu Ramen with Fixin's (by G)

Biggs isn't in this evening so I copped out with an easy meal.  Nissin Demae Ramen - Tonkotsu Flavour topped with some bok choi, chilli, coriander root and bbq pork.

I can't believe anyone eats Maggi noodles when there are so many varieties of much more interesting instant noodles about.  I picked this one at random and it's great - pork broth with toasted sesame seads and sesame oil (not to mention Flavour Enhancers 621, 627 & 631 - yum!).

I bought 1/2 a kilo of bbq pork at Hong Lee meats for $11 and 'sampled' about half of it before making dinner... this would probably have been a pretty healthy meal if I'd skipped the porky amuse bouche.

1 comment:

Biggs said...

This looks awesome. You were meant to use the left over soup.