Sunday 15 December 2013

Chipolata Sausages, Eggs, Chips, Corn and Mushrooms (By G)

Biggs and I somehow got out of sync with the blog - this was my dinner on Saturday.

Not much to say about it - I wanted sausages so I got the chipolata kind, then decided to do something traditional - sausage egg and chips. As well as corn, because there was a lot in the fridge. As well as mushrooms, because mushrooms are great.  I managed to over cook the mushrooms but they were still okay.  I split the sausages before frying them because they had a big bend on them and I doubted they would get cooked all the way through.

Please not the eggs - it's my special double yolk fried egg where I use only one of the whites to increase the flavour percentage. I saved the other white to make meringue... just kidding, I dumped it down the sink. Wasteful I know but it is only empty calories.

1 comment:

Biggs said...

Wow! This photo really is something.